Friday 21 October 2011

Now for somethin' completely different ...

yes I really do have bad taste in music!  And just to prove it here is a taste of what I listen to for no particular reason :

1. Yellowbird by the Mills Brothers - watch the video on YouTube
2. Dare by Gorillaz off the Demon Days album
3. White Shadow Cold Play off X&Y (XYZ if you have dyslexia!)
4. You stole the sun from my heart - Manic Street Preachers
5. Fools Gold - The Stone Roses (something to do with Lock Stock and the base!!)
6. Song Bird by Eva Cassidy - what an amazing voice
7. Games without frontiers - Peter Gabriel (dont mix your words Pete - say what you mean!)
8. No matter what - Boyzone epecially for my sick uncle - he sang this in his hospital bed after having a stroke.
9. The fun lovin' criminal - Fun Lovin' Criminals - reminds me of the good ole days in Belmarsh
10. How did it come to this - Take That - everyday you wake up and you should ask yourself this question!

FYI - I'm not perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment